Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh, Yummy Croutons

I love salad.  Its one of the many joys in my life.  So good, so good.

But two weeks ago, someone forgot the croutons.  Its not one person's responsibility to bring the croutons, but there are always there and I love them.  They just add something special to the salad.  However last SBT, they were missing.  I was crushed.

But life is looking up and today must be my lucky day, as we have some yummy croutons adding to the crunch of the lettuce, balsamic dressing, red and green peppers, basil, pine nuts, goat cheese and tomatoes in my bowl.  As co-creator Jamie Bohlin said, "The goal of a salad is to have 50% lettuce and 50% of other goodies."  I think I reached that goal today.

1 comment:

  1. I now know what to bring when my scedule finally allows me to partake in SBT: Homemade croutons!

    ReplyDelete