Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So much food, So few ladies

I had a great title for todays post about using leftovers, but the crunch criticism really threw me out of whack!!! Today was more about not wasting food. We had a saying in the A-B household "waste not, want not" and it basically taught me that no matter how brown or mushy something was we still ate it. The only things off limits was white fuzzy mold! So naturally in this economy and age of reusing and recycling, today's lunch was limited to what was left from SBT. Sadly, we were not the full gang today, but Jamie, Judy and I mauled our way through baby corn, brown basil, mooshy tomatoes and yolkless hard boiled eggs, we somehow were still able to create another yummy original concoction for lunch. Don't be fooled, the whole wheat croutons are definitely the pinnacle of any salad and I still have room for chicken corn chowder and chocolate peanut butter cookies!

Since we don't technically go anywhere for SBT/SBW I spent my ostercized crunching time searching for fun related Salad Bar entertainment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment