Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Countdown is on!

NINE more minutes until this week's SBT!! Thanks to Catheren's IM status I have been apprised of how long it is until SBT begins since 11am. We always start at noon sharp, but around 11am is when everyone's stomachs start growling and we all start getting SBTADD.

From the rumors floating around I hear we have soup from Pam today, Tabbouleh from Amy, and I see some chickpeas already out from Karen. My contributions today include lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, goat cheese, artichokes, avocado and crazy popcorn. I do see Catheren has her whole wheat croutons on her desk too - thank GOD!!

TWO more minutes!! It is just about that time though when everyone starts fumbling around to get there goodies, I will have to make a trip downstairs to the fridge to get my offerings seeing that our mini-fridge up here is too full today! Not that it is a bad thing!

I have my bowl, fork and knife ready to attack - don't you wish you could hang like us?!?! :)
On my way to retrieve my goodies!! WOOT WOOT!!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous!!!! Although I think we need to add some Cholesterol...can we add some eggs or something to the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Bacon, much better...I was afraid it was all healthy or something evil like that.

    ReplyDelete