Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm just sayin....

Today was a somber SBT...no pictures....no ruckus, just pure unadulterated vegetable lovin goodness!! There was a huge feast despite two members missing. A fortitude of fresh veggies, spinach leaves and bruschetta calzone-ish looking thing. But with every crunchy bite I was sadly reminded that I will be missing the one thing I love about tuesdays next week. I will have to endure the overwhelming pangs of hunger whilst laying on the Florida beaches this time next week!! I know its a hardship, and I am willing to sacrifice my helping for those less fortunate. I'm just sayin....Mickey better have some leafy greens, goat cheese and dried cranberries on hand or it just wont be the same!!! Never fear though, I scheduled my return flight to be home in time for SBT the following week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment