Monday, February 22, 2010

flying from florida to make it home in time....

SO i was bumped off my flight this morning due to a delay on the orginal flight. I opted to not be stuck in standby at dulles with two small kids for the entire day as the not so pleasant woman told me there were no available flights to get me home today. So i believed her and booked me on the same flight for tomorrow, much to the dismay of my fellow sbt colleagues!!! After renting another rental car to go back to our house and getting online to get some work done, i was warned about impending bad weather...so I got back online and on the phone with expedia and after about an hour and a half of hold time transferred agents and a sob story...I was able to get all 3 of us on the last flight out of florida tonight. Barring any mid atlantic weather delays on our connection, i should be able to make the next installment of SBT!!! What dedication!!!
May not be contributing mouch more than dressing and a fork, but its a start!!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if that is dedication or obsession, but I will take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an excuse to be one of those SBT mooches - just take and contribute nothing.

    ReplyDelete