Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The return of SBT

SBT is back and better than ever. Last week Catheren was on vacation and I was home sick, so although it did still occur with out us - Judy and Karen held strong - it was better than ever today.

Catheren arrived in the nick of time at 11:59 with bread and croutons in hand after going to bed at 1:30am after a long day of travel with 2 children and no husband to help, and Karen even squeezed in a salad before her dentist appointment! (Don't worry, she brushed)

Amy made a delicious orzo, white bean salad with basil, tomatoes and GARLIC, I wouldn't be surprised if you can smell it through the blog today. Oh my!! - but it was awesome. Amy also played the part of "Hero" and brought double chocolate chunk cookies and peanut butter cookies. I may have actually deemed her the Villain, but I fell for the cookies as well.

So great to be back in the swing of things. I don't know what I would to without SBT, it truly makes my day and my week!

1 comment:

  1. you spelled it wrong...we are in massachussetts, its supposed to be "GAHHHHHHH-LICK"

    ReplyDelete