Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And you thought salad and polka were mutually exclusive

The Distributed Media team did drop into Salad Bar Tuesday, as threatened. For Linda, Jeff and I, our SBT virginity is nevermore.

We decided to add a little music to the festivities. We'll spare you the full song, but we will give you a sample:



The spread was fantastic. Overwhelming. I'm pondering thirds myself, but then there is my belated birthday cookie, courtesy of Distributed Media Bake Shop (Motto: Making dreams come true, one cookie at a time). It is hard to miss in this picture. Focus on the baked good bigger than my head in the lower left corner. It taunts. Beckons. Begs for indulgence.

So do the cupcakes. Gourmet jellybeans -- my kryptonite -- top each one. I've never seen such a healthy meal with so many additional temptations.

As I threatened aloud, there are likely to be more impromptu Distributed Media team meetings that just happen to coincide with SBT. As Jamie would say, just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment