Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our movement is spreading north




I'm so excited for the growth of our salad revolution, I can hardly finish eating! The Merry Men of Middletown chapter has led to other locations creating yet another group. With short notice to their fellow colleagues, it was wisely decided for this week to not be a challenge week. However, I was very impressed by their first time spread. It is a fun way to spend a rainy tuesday lunch, and not a bad way to make mondays fly by too.

I look forward to the upcoming weeks and despite one of our crucial members significantly absent today, we still enjoyed our healthy salads and my fabulous homemade brazilian black bean soup! The best (and yet original) contribution today was by far the crunchy chow meins noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment