Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Introducing the Seacoast Salad Semi-Pros!


I'm not much of a fruits-and-veggies guy. I like a large, medium rare steak. In fact, that's what I had for breakfast. But I like the idea of a cheap and healthy lunch, which is why I brought the Salad Bar Tuesday franchise to Seacoast Media Group.

Even though the email invitations to participate in SBT were emailed late Monday afternoon at SMG, the response was still great! Admittedly, it was too late of a notice for some, but when they saw how great SBT was, they got excited to participate. Next week should be the best Seacoast SBT ever!

Let's look at what we had:
-Grilled chicken
-Onions
-Celery
-Santa Fe tortilla strips
-Croutons
-Spinach
-Raspberries
-Blackberries
-All manner of fancy dressings
-Broccoli
-Bread
-Mushrooms
-Carrots
-Cottage cheese
-Red peppers

The Seacoast Salad Semi-Pros' first SBT was a hit, and I know participation will be up significantly next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment