Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cape Cod Originals take the Gold!

What an exciting day. The birth of our first SBT Chapter. We have started on our quest to rule the world with at least one healthy day a week of fresh foods, homemade goods and fun creative lunch breaks. Who said you can't have fun and eat healthy at the same time? I believe Jamie Oliver is on a similar quest http://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition

I will admit this excitement did consume most of my lunch break and after work hours yesterday, and some might label that behavior as insane. However, when my competitive juices are flowing, there is no stopping me! The health kick is just an added bonus. Fun, friends and a reason to get up in the morning are all key elements in this phenomenom we lovingly refer to as SBT.

I welcome all new locations to gather together and start your own chapter. Its easy. Its fun. And best of all its good for you too.

Congratulations to all participants, pat the winners on the back (oooh wait....thats me...insert pat here) and a word of advice to the newcomers...the planning of next meeting's menu should start right about.....NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment